The “eastern” Pignoletto brings into the glass the verve of the emilian tradition of sparkling wines.
Fermented in autoclave according to the Charmat method, for a delicate ‘bubble’ and perfect for an excellent meal
- Production area: Vigna delle Terme, Podere Lola Imola
- Appelation: Pignoletto DOC
- Grape Variety: 100% Pignoletto
- Altimetria: • Altitude 150 m a.s.l.
- Soil: Sandy clay
- Training system : Guyot
- Vineyard density : 4000 plants / ha
- Vineyard age: 1995 renewal in 2009
- Yield per vine:1,7 kg/vine, with cluster thinning
- Harvest period:September, manual picking
- Fermentation temperature: In pressure tanks for 60 days, with cultured yeasts Sparkling entirely in the company.
- Maturation: Pressure Steel tank
- Malolactic fermentation: Not
- Average annual production:14,000 bottles
- Color: straw yellow
- Bouquet:Wild flowres, chamomile, aromatic herbs
- Taste: Echoing of the fragrances of the nose plus a fresh hint of lime
- Food suggestion: Piadina con squacquerone (traditional flat unleavened bread served hot and stuffed with traditional cottage cheese), fried courgette flowers or anchouies, ravioli, stuffed baked cannelloni
- Organic certification: Suolo e salute, Certificate n. 33096 33096