There are rosé “female” and rosé “male”.
Here, this is a male rosé, which mostly likes a platter of salami of a raw fish.
Only a ‘few hours’ (poche ore in Italian), maximum five, on the peel
- Production area: Vigna “Dietro Casa”, Imola
- Appellation: Rubicone IGP Rosato
- Altitudine: 150 m. s.l.m.
- Soil Profile: Silty, medium textured. Clay.
- Grape variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Vineyard age: 1992
- Vineyard density: 4000 plants/ha
- Training system:G.D.C (Geneve Double Courtain)
- Yield per plant: 1,8 Kg/pianta
- Harvest : 10 september, by hand
- Maceration: “Poche ore” (few hours) 5 on the skins
- Average annual production : 5.000 bottles
- Fining: Steel
- Food suggestions: Expressive and festive, backed by good structure, this lively rosé is the perfect pairing with finger food but also with a wild range of pasta and fish dishes and whenever, in a spring or summer meal, a refreshing touch is recommended
- Organic certificate: Suolo e Salute srl Certificato n. 33096
Out of stock