The most “Romagnolo” variety that we have, true and unique expression of the territory, in its version of ‘dry’, the one we love the most.
“A red wine in a white dress” , with an incredible flexibility of matching
- Production area : Vigna della Rocca, Petrignone estate in Forlì.
- Appelation: Romagna DOCG Albana Secco Vigna Rocca Biologico
- Grape Variety : 100% Albana di Romagna
- Altitude: 150 m a.s.l.
- Soil profile:Calcareous clay
- Traning system:Capovolto (single-arched cane)
- Vineyard density : 3500 plants/ ha
- Vineyard age: 30 years
- Yield per vine: 1.5 kg/vine, with cluster thinning
- Harvest period: Around 15th September, manual picking
- Vinificazione: 15 days in steel
- Fermentation Temperature: 17°-19° C.
- Malolactic fermentation: Not
- Average annual production: 25.000 bottles
- Color:Lively golden yellow
- Bouquet: Elegant, fruity, honey and wild flowers
- Taste: Mouthfilling, conveying ripe peach and plum; pleasant bitter almond on the finish
- Food suggestion: Fried seafood and fish soup, risotto, roast poultry
- Organic certification: Suolo e salute, Certificate n. 33096 33096